-->

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My second quinceañera

Last night I got to take part in a other quinceañera. It's just like a 15 year birthday party but this marks the transition from childhood to young womanhood.



The father switches the shoes. ten-shoes to high heels















                     



 Had a lot of fun dancing. I got pulled on the floor more then I could count I am learning how to salsa :)







What a great party but we had any after party 

I got to ride home with this O!! For Odalis. 


Then Megan and Odalis and I went to burger king and got whoppers. It's funny how a whopper can taste so good 2 in the morning...

Then came back home and got to hang out with the family. This time was the high light of my night even though it was 2am








No comments:

Followers