-->

Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Time Fly's When You Are Having Fun

I know it's all ready 2013 and  I am just updating my blog from all the fun that went on in 2012. This is one thing I need to work on but until then you will just have to forgive me.

Let's begin with our new video!


Our LIT kids had a lot of fun:









 Visiting Bickford: 







Carving fun:







Awards trips:  

Science City/zonkers:






Deanna rose children's farmstead:





Great Wolf Lodge:






Kids Adelante:






Kids Club:







We got to invite our friends fir both communities! This was just a great time... 






Read the Adelante Express to read more about the passion awards.

Our first Christmas serves to gather in three languages:








Can't believe these two are growing up so fast Gaby is 12 and Mariana is 11.. Where did the time go? I am so blessed to be a part of these two girls lives! 

Over Winter break from school we got to hang out with some other friends. It was the best time we had!

As I sat down to write this and look back on the year and thought..



No comments:

Followers