-->

Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Living out Matthew 25:35-36

Thanks to a group from Heartland Community Church that blessed us with coasts this weekend!
 We got to work sorting...







I  stepped outside and this is what I saw! 


We let families in to be able to pick out their coats...














Let me say when I was standing in the back of the room watching this all happen it made me think of a verse:
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’   Matthew 25:35-36
This is what we do every Saturday  morning in the resource center, but today we got to bless them a little more with a coat--and who knows what doors this could open to start beautiful things. 
At the end of the day we were able to bless 30 families with coats!


No comments:

Followers