-->

Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

When I think about this makes my heart smile

Let me start at the beginning... this last weekend we took the LIT kids (leaders in training) to Great Wolf Lodge for their reward trip!

First stop Chick-fil-A for dinner and I think they enjoyed the food :)




We are here and ready for the fun to start! But first a group picture....

                        Smile :)

                      Silly one...
                                                               
                 other silly one.. Hey look over there its Santa!
                                   
               Love this one!

                Spending time with Santa


             One of the kids asked if they could tough his beard :)

Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon in the water park!










On Friday evening and Saturday morning we had group time....

I posted this picture before we left; I had no clue what how much he was going to show up! 
The first night we were talking about God planes for us had how to might see how we would like our lives to be but God might use us for something bigger and better and the second day was talking about finding identity in Christ and how they are the light in the world.


 When it was my turn to lead I looked down at the sheet and saw that the songs I pick out the night before fit right in with what they just heard...

It gave me goose bumps when I shared with the kids on how God showed up in this.
the three song I pick out were beautiful things and how He loves me and one thing remains.
I was sharing with them a new song one thing remains I did not know how it was going to go over but after I got done they asked to have that song played again.


I know that God opened a lot of doors for these kids on this trip and I wanted to make sure I got to share with them how much God loves them and it seem to fit all together and He knew it would. 

No comments:

Followers